Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2013

oh my LOVE !

Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. What makes them great? Why do you love them? If you don't have blogger friends, talk about a real-life friend or even a family member :

Today's prompt is a bit challenging for me, because I am obviously not known in the blogging world and as you can see NO ONE follows my blog besides my friend Stacy who has and abandoned blog. I don't have any blog friends, but I do admire a few blogs starting with Jenni's ... Jenni's Blog is just AMAZING ! I cant help but read what she post everyday ! But today I am going to  publicly profess my love for my friend, boyfriend, my everything .. HOWARD ! 



My love for this guy just grows more and more everyday. Regardless of all the things we have been through he has never left my side. I love him because he always knows how to make me smile when I am having a rough day. He always looks out for me and I have learn a lot from him. He is one of the definition of my happiness today. Howard completes me and every time I see or think of him I get all lovey dovey. There is nothing better in this world than waking up next to the guy I am in love with. He is just AMAZING.  There are so many reasons why he is great and why I love him... It would take forever to explain. I LOVE YOU ! 







No comments:

Post a Comment