Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

My fears.

Yesterday I failed in blog everyday in may ..but today I shall continue ..

Today's prompt is things I am afraid of. I have a few fears and the ones I am going to list are the major ones. I have been through many things that I really dont fear anything. I have learned not to fear because fearing is bad. I am a courageous person , but you know everyone has something that makes them weak. 


  • One of my biggest fear is loosing my mom. I cant imagine my life with out her. We have been through many rough stages and I admit I have not been a perfect daughter. I cant see myself with out her guidance, she always keeps me on the right track when ever im off. She has been my greatest support and the only person that has never left my side when I've been in major need. I cant really count on anyone besides her. 
  • Fire- I have never been in a fire, but I have had close people to me who have lost everything in a fire. Im not afraid to losing material things, I am mostly afraid of being caught in a fire and not being able to get out on time and buring to death. 
  • Walking on dark soletary streets- I think this is my second biggest fear. I have had bad experience walking on dark streets here in NYC, from being followed to getting robbed. I basically have to walk everwhere here and since I already has bad experience walking alone, I really fear that one day I'm just going to get robbed or kidnapped or possibly even killed and my biggest fear is my family never finding me if something happens to be (god fobbid). 
  • Trains- There has not been a day in my life where I dont have to get on the train. My biggest fear is being underground in a train. I really start to panic when trains stop in between stops underground. I just never know what to expect, and now that all these terroist attacks area happening its even worst. About to weeks ago when the Boston Marathon bombing happend I was underground when the conductor annoce that the trains will be stopped because there is a bomb threat on the next stop (which was 42nd street). This had me in full anxiety mode, plus I had no service underground. For as long as i live in NYC I will be afraid of taking the train... too bad that I rely on the MTA everyday



No comments:

Post a Comment