Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

May Goals

Happy Friday ! Its the third day of May and for some reason it is a bit cold in NYC. I think the weather here is super ridiculous, One day we have a sunny 72 degree weather and the next day it's below 50 degrees, just when you think it the perfect time to stock your coat in the closet you have to bring it back out ! Mother Nature need to get herself together ... nahmeannnnn ?

April was a pretty good month for me. I was not really online as much. I focused on getting my health together and communicating more with my boyfriend. I have to say April was a pretty productive month for me. I got back on my synthroid medication for my hypothyroidism, and that has really taken a toll on me. The side effects have been HORRIBLE !, after not having medication for 2 years its understandable, but they really have me feeling worse than before. I just have to wait till my body adjusted to it and everything will be back to normal in a few month. As far as school, I have been acing in all my classes. School has been my main focus so far.

And THEN THERE IS MAY ...
2013 has been going by pretty fast. It feels like it just started not too long ago and already we are on the 5th month ! It's MONTHLY GOAL TIME YAY !

May Goals:

  1. Keep up with my medication
  2. Keep up with my fitness plan
  3. Be able to do at least 20 push-up by the end of the month 
  4. Drink one gallon of water a day
  5. Find a job 
  6. Keep my grades up
  7. Put my Nikon FM10 to use
  8. Develop my films
  9. Get back in touch with my old friends (be a bit more social)
  10. Lay on the grass at Central Park (ENJOY NATURE)
  11. SAVE MONEY ! 
I have a really positive feeling about May ! Cant wait to see what it has in store for me.

HAVE A GOOD DAY YA'LL !! 


No comments:

Post a Comment