Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Dear Readers,

Dear Readers,

     I don't know how many of you there is, but I just want to say thank you for stopping by. I haven't posted much on here and my blog is far from popular in the blog world. Something that makes me happy is logging in everyday and looking at the views and stats I get per day. Even when I first started blogging and I had 3 views I was all giggity. I may not have the most followers or interesting stories but this is something I enjoy. I have thought about quitting a few times, but this is what keeps me in a good state. This past month I have been doing the blog everyday in may challenge and I have been reading so many interesting blogs. My blog has been more interesting cause of this challenge, but when its over I promise I will keep it interesting. I love writing, but I am still undecided on how much of my life I would share online. I have so many ideas, goals, other things I will be sharing through out my blogging experience. Thank you for taking out time to read my posts and STAY TONE FOR MUCH MORE !

Follow me on INSTAGRAM & TWITTER : @DOLCERUSH4L


No comments:

Post a Comment