Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A Day in My Life

It's 7:00 pm and my day has literally ended. Yes, this early I am done with my daily routine. People think that because I live in NYC my life is busy... well this time of the year is not. Until next month, when I start going out a little bit more and it gets warmer. I am currently a full time student, I am unemployed and I live at home with my mom. I usually don't do much during the day besides go to school. I am hoping with in the next few week my routine will change. But for now this is a day in my life :
(excuse the low quality photos, my phone is horrible with pictures) 

My day doesn't usually start until 12:00 pm .. I know what your thinking "Oh that's the good life" Yea it kinda is for now :) I wake up.. brush my teeth, make my self a nice lil breakfast. Today I had a Cinnamon raisin bagel with cream cheese and carrot juice

 12:30ish I do my May work-out challenge

Around 1:15pm : I start showering and getting my stuff ready for class. 


2:25 pm I start walking to the train station which is 5 blocks away from my house. I'm usually on the train by 2:35 pm. I rely on the MTA to take me everywhere, so I have to put up with delays, sick passengers  bible preachers, crying babies, and people begging for money. I usually just close my eyes and meditate for a bit. 

2:50 pm, I arrive at my stop. At time time the trains are crowed with kids coming out of school. Lucky I don't have to ride the crowed train. My class starts at 3:00 pm all the way until 6:00pm. I avoid rush hour while I am in class. 



6:45ish I am usually home. I get comfy, have a small snack and do the usual : Check my email, twitter, tumblr, instagram...ect. AND of course do my Blog Every Day In May Challenge. 
I spend the rest of the evening reading blogs, and just surfing the web. 


 9:00 pm I go to my room, read or study a bit, talk on the phone, do my nail, hair.. or whatever I have to do. 
I don't watch TV, much but I watch the Shaytards EVER SINGLE DAY , for the past 4 years. I have never missed a video, EVER ! YouTube is basically my "TV" 

The rest of my night (10:00pm - 1:00am) consist of YouTube, late dinner/snacks, reading and doing random stuff.

YUP... That's A DAY IN MY LIFE..
Not very interesting or fun, but I appreciate everything I have. Thank God I wake up everyday, able to breath, walk, talk, see, eat and ect, because not everyone has a chance to wake up the next morning. I am grateful for everything I have. 
ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR DAY LOVEY'S 

No comments:

Post a Comment