Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Things That Make Me Uncomfortable :


One of my favorite blogger Jenni is hosting a link up for the month of may.. I probably wont be able to do it everyday, but I will sure so as many as I can.. I think this is a perfect way to keep my blog a little more interesting for my readers... (if I have any)
I have already missed Day 1 & 2 ... Lets do this !



Things That Make Me Uncomfortable :


  1. My mom talking about intimate/sexual things in front of me. There are times when my mom (and grandma) tries to be funny and say inappropriate things. I try to block it out and ignore it. It leaves me with this AWKWARD feeling inside.  
  2. Walking by groups of men. I think most "pretty girls" living in the Bronx, NY or any Hispanic neighborhood in NYC has to put up with men (older) who swear they still "got it" It uncomfotable having 40 year olds yell out that you have a nice ass or something like that. Walking by barbershops, bodegas with men playing dominoes, construction sites, ect.. has to be the biggest challenge when you don't have headphones. 
  3. Talking about religion or politics. I like to keep quiet, even though I know a lot about both. 
  4. Sitting next to a person who has a load of ear wax in their ear. 
  5. Sitting on the train and the lady standing in front of me has a camel toe. Basically it happens all the time when I ride the subway. 
  6. When other females stare at me. WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT ?
  7. Group interviews. I swear this is probably one of the things I hate about job interviews. I always feel like there is that one person trying to steal the spot light for everyone. 
Okay.. There you go.. top things that make me uncomfortable. There is many more but there are the ones that I feel like are on top of my list. 



HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE WEEKEND EVERYONE , XOXO !

No comments:

Post a Comment