Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Something I miss ..

Recently I have learn not to get attached to things, to let go of the past, because whats not here in the moment you don't need in the future. God takes away and puts things in our lives for lessons. I use to think when I lost something my world was over, but actually loosing things that have been close to me has made me a stronger person today.

But if I had to say I miss something, it would be elementary school (P.S. 48M), Kindergarten all the way to fifth grade. I swear, those were the best years of my life. I get nostalgic everything I think back to those times. Those were the year were I discover who I was, what my talents were and who will mark my life for ever. My teachers were like my best friends, school was my escape from problems at home. There was nothing more amazing to me than getting up every morning, rain,snow or sunshine, to get to my "home". The only place I ever felt safe was there. I miss my teachers, I wish I could of kept them all through out Jr. High School and High School. I cant ever than them enough for teaching me that I am capable of doing anything and that I can be who ever I want. I miss the field trips. I miss the plays, spelling bee's, and all the events we had. I miss running down that hill on Broadway and just feeling all the joy in my heart. I miss school lunch and pizza parties and playing the violin, piano and recorder. I miss having the lead parts in the school plays. I miss being a leader, sports and arts, watching movies, going to the park ect. I miss not worrying about anything because i had the best role models to help me out in any problem. I have to say the last place I was ever treated good was at my elementary school. I thank my teachers for allowing me to discover my talents, and because of them I learned how to read in write. I miss them so much !



Happy Sunday and Happy Mothers Day to all the wonderful mothers, who's first priority has been their child(s) before anything. Happy Mothers Day to those mothers who play both role's, Specially my mom, who has been there for me through THICK AND THIN, and no matter how much of a bad daughter I have been she has never let me down. The strongest woman I know, she has been through so many things and till this day she has never gave up although she could of many times. My mother will always mean the world to me. I clearly cant picture my life with out her.






No comments:

Post a Comment