Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

Vivid Memory: Meeting Howard



I swear , I would would never forget the day I met Howard. I remember it like it was yesterday.

March 20th, 2012 around 1pm-ish, I was walking out the train station on the Grand Concourse. I had just came from shopping at Time Square, I was heading to my grandmothers house to get my social security card cause my job at the time was asking for it.

As I was walking there was a group of guy, just hang out under the scaffold. I freak out when I walk by a group of guys. I don't know why , I just HATE IT ! I passed by semi-speed walking and there was just one guy who stood out the most. He was wearing a white tee, I believe cargo shorts, black sneaker and Gucci shades. I took a quick glance at him and I swear I feel in love with his smile. He asked me if I wanted him to hold my bags. I smile at him and giggled a lil. In my head I was actually say "YESS ! , hold my bags". I continued walking.

After I left my grandmothers house I had the choice to walk to the other train station or walk back to the train station I came from. I chose to walk to the train station I came from. I kinda wanted to look at him one more time, because his smile was SOO perfect, it wasn't really my intention, but w.e I had to see him once more. And when I walked back, he smiled at me again and asked to hold my bags. I of course said no thanks, giggle, and kept on walking, in a slow pace...pretending to look through my phone. And right before I turned the corner, he was right behind me. I looked at him like "OH MY". He asked me a couple of time for my number, and I kept on saying no, I don't give my number to random guys...But what the heck, I did anyway. I literally couldnt stop thinking about him on the train ride to work. And I wonder if he was ever going to text or call me.. and that same night he did. We spoke for 4 hours on the phone. LOL. YES 4 hours, getting to know each other. And from that day on I knew i was going to have this guy in my life.

I dont know what it was about him, his smile, his voice, IDK .. I just feel in love with him. It was love at first sight , even though he has sunglasses on LOL. But I felt the connection right through him.

And here we are, one year later. TOGETHER. IN LOVE. HAPPY. We have had tough time, arguments, ups and downs, but he has never left my side. I love him with all my heart and I swear I fall in love with him every single day.


Summer 2012
First date 

Spring 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment