Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Things I've Learn That School Didn't Teach Me

Most of the thing I know today I've learned outside of school. In fact everything I know I've learn outside of school, because all my life I've been in a sucky public school system which teacher just care about their paychecks at the end of the week *Welcome to NYC*...

Honestly the only things I've learned in school are the basics, Math, English,Science, and History ...written on textbooks..which some don't even have the right facts.

Most of the things I've learn , My mom has taught me, I have experienced, I have observed others going through things, or I have looked up information on my own and learn the hard way.

School did not teach me :


  • How to love myself
  • How to take care of my body
  • How to cook
  • How amazing life is when you let go of the past
  • How to love
  • How your "close" friendships shrink
  • How to save and invest
  • Your not obligated to follow the crowd
  • Its okay to be different 
  • You can be your own boss, you don't have to work for anyone
  • HOW TO LIVE LIFE ! 
I think we shouldn't expect much from schools, After all life and personal experiences are the best teachers.






No comments:

Post a Comment