Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Advice to others

I am good at giving advice to other people, but when it come to applying them to myself i don't know what to do. Sometimes its better to follow your heart, because your heart usually knows more than you or anyone else. I always try to let my "gut" feeling decide, and most of the time its always right, but taking a little advice from someone who might already have been through the same experience wont hurt.

My advice to others is don't give up on what you want to do. Its never too late to start something you are really passionate about and want. I think the greatest secret of live is to not give up. NEVER GIVE UP ! and people might think that its a cliche, but THE SECRET TO LIVE ARE HIDDEN BEHIND THE CLICHES. The only way you will be successful at something is if you preserver it. The real secrets to live are WORK HARD AND NEVER GIVE UP !
If there is still oxygen in your lungs DO IT !!
 *I really don't know what advise to give other's, in fact today's prompt had me thinking a little bit too hard. All I have to say is be yourself. Blaze your own path. Listen to good advice and information and implement it, but only if it feels right and resonates with what you know instinctively to be true. If someone says something to you and your gut tells you that it’s wrong take a chance on your gut. Sometimes that gut feeling is the only signpost in the world that is pointing you toward the unique life and success that awaits you. The only person who can feel that inner knowing  for you, is you.

Advice is usually given from the head. I’ve learned to listen to my heart.




I want to share with you guys a song that has helped me out through my days.
I hope you enjoy it and it helps you as well.






No comments:

Post a Comment