Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

Dear Public, Sorry, I'm not sorry


Dear Public (or who ever think I owe them and apology),
     I'm sorry, but I am not sorry. I'm not apologizing to anything I have done before. That is now in the past. If I ever said or did anything you didn't like, I'm not apologizing for it now. Why ? because its too late to undo the past. I probably said and did the things I did for a reason. I do not regret anything. I refuse to apologize for who I am. If you don't like who I am , I believe you shouldn't be part of my life. 

     My life, in a nutshell, has been nothing but me apologizing for who I am.
"Your too loud Dari." I'm sorry, I was feeling passionate.
"Why aren't you talking?" Sorry, I'm just tired.
     I'm not apologizing for being the moody person that I am. If you really knew me you would know my reasons and condition. I am content with who I am and what I do, and I do not dwell on the past. Accept me for who I am or GTFO my face :) 

Love , DARI 
xoxo




                                              

2 comments: