Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Rant

Day 22Rant about something. Get up on your soapbox and tell us how you really feel. 




Ahhh a perfect day to rant ! ABOUT INSTAGRAM and the FUCKERY that I see on there:


  1. People on Instagram who post textgram like if its a facebook status or a tweet on twitter. ex: "eating breakfast in bed with my baby" ...go post that kind of thing on Facebook or Twitter or Tumblr. I usually get annoyed by textgrams. 
  2. People who feel the need to be all public about their sexual desires on Instagram ! I don't wanna see ass and tits of bitches you will never have and photoshop bodies giving oral sex to a guy.. THAT IS JUST DISTURBING ! keep your sexual fantasies to yourself !! not the public. I don't wish to know how horny you are or what you desire. . Sex is something intimate and intimacy is suppose to be private. 
  3. Stupid teen girls exposing their bodies and then expecting guys not to disrespect them. Is that really what your mother taught you growing up ? to flash your goods to the public? did you know pictures on instgram are being sold for money ? And then you call guys thirsty when the write comments on how they want you ... WHERE IS YOUR SELF RESPECT HOE ?
  4. People who shout each other out just for more follows. I feel like I am on Myspace all over again. Why do you want so many followers ? what do you gain out of having 348327 people who don't know following you ?
ugh, Im just so over instagram..I done seen everything on there, from vagina to dicks to stupid hoes humiliating themselves and then crying about getting exposed. 

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY... just fuck it all. 


(excuse my language) 



No comments:

Post a Comment